Jun 24, 2007

How I didn't want to join facebook

Yeah, I really didn't want to do it, but I got so many invitations, emails and told so many times that I should join, that it all started as innocent curiosity, but once you sign up and give them your email, everyone who has been looking for you there, pretty much become your contacts automatically, then you start looking at their pictures and at their funny little things that they put on their profile pages, and then that's it, you're already in, tunneling down the infinite spiral of profiles.

Although, there is a good thing that can be said about this website. Unlike the other ones, it allows you to personalize it a little bit more, add little applications and upload as many pictures as you want.

I guess the conclusion of this post is that I am weak and that I can succumb to peer pressure. So, step off!

And... look for me in facebook :D

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Tu Blog esta chido.. Si me latio, pero sigue escribiendo mas.
Mientras tanto yo me voy a Canada mañana para el Majane! Por fin ya me dieron la Visa y ya empaque y ya esta todo listo.

Suerte
Nos escribimos

Anonymous said...

You write very well.